Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 cucumber
- 150g radishes
- Handful of dill
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Wash and peel the cucumber and slice very thin.
2. Wash the radishes and also slice very thin.
3. Chop the dill and mix it together with the olive oil, lemon, honey and salt.
4. Mix in a bowl the radishes, cucumber and dressing. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for around 15minutes. Before serving, drain the liquid.
You can find a similar recipe in The Detox Kitchen Bible