Ingredients for around 25 truffles:
- 250g dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- 200ml whipping cream
- 50g butter
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur*
*Use either coffee liqueur or any other alcohol you like. Obviously you can just leave out the alcohol, they are still going to be delicious!
1. Pour the cream into a saucepan and bring it to boil. Remove it from the heat.
2. Add the chocolate and the butter into the cream and stir until completely melted.
3. Pour the mix into a little container and allow it to cool down completely. Cover it with a lid or cling film and put it into the fridge for around 2 hours or until the mix is solid.
4. Use a small spoon to measure the required amount of each ball. Cover the hands with a little bit of cacao to avoid the mix to stick to the hands and roll the mixture into balls.
5. Coat the balls with cacao and keep in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.