Ingredients for 2 people:
- 400g of cooked, drained chickpeas
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt
- Handful fresh mint
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Chilli flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black sesame seeds
1. Slice the onion and, in a small bowl, mix it with a pinch of chilli flakes, salt and the lemon juice. Leave to soak for around 5 minutes.
2. In the meantime, peel and slice the cucumber and chop the spinach and mint.
3. Mix together the cucumber, chickpeas, mint, spinach and yogurt in a large bowl. Season to taste.
4. Top the salad with the onion and sesame seeds and drizzle with olive oil.