Ingredients for 2 people:
- 200g kale (I used two different types)
- 200g clean chopped citrus*
- 70g pomegranate seeds
- 50g Parmesan shaves
- 2 small shallots
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
*I used 1 orange, 1 blood orange, and ½ a grapefruit, but feel free to adapt to your own taste
1. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients, keep aside.
2. Wash the kale thoroughly and using a knife, remove the leaves from the stem and cut into small pieces.
3. Place the kale in a bowl, pour the vinaigrette and massage the kale with your hands (to soften the kale). Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
4. In the meantime, prepare the citrus and the pomegranate.
5. Place the kale in the dishes, top with the citrus, pomegranate and Parmesan.