- 300g of Graham crackers
- 100g melted butter
- 200ml cream
- 200g chocolate (70% cacao)
- 50g butter
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175°C.
2. Crumble the Graham crackers until finely ground. You can use a food processor to do so or alternatively, you can put them in a bag and whack them with a rolling pin until finely crushed. Pour melted butter over the grounded crackers and mix until the butter is fully incorporated.
3. Pour the mix into a pie pan and firmly press the crumbs against the sides, then against the bottom of the pan. Bake for around 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, prepare the chocolate filling. Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat it. Remove from the fire just before it starts boiling.
5. Add the butter and the chocolate to the cream and whisk together until the mix is glossy and smooth.
6. After the crust is baked and has cooled down for around 10 minutes pour the chocolate filling inside.
7. Top with marshmallows and broil for a couple of minutes until the top is toasted.