Ingredients for 2 people:
- 500g of sausages (good quality)
- 80g white grapes
- 80g red grapes
- 200g figs
- 40ml red wine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Using a frying pan, sauté the sausages with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat for around 5 minutes.
2. Wash the grapes and figs and cut the figs in quarters.
3. Remove the sausages from the frying pan and add the grapes. Sauté for around 4 minutes.
4. Add the figs and sauté for around 4 more minutes.
5. Add the previously cooked sausages, the wine, the vinegar and the honey and cook for around 3 more minutes until the alcohol has evaporated completely. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve immediately.