Ingredients for 2 people:
- 300g pre-cooked polenta
- 250ml milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Peel of 1 lemon
- Handful of arugula leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan shavings
1. Pour the milk in a saucepan with the peel of the lemon and bring to a boil. Then, add the polenta and cook according to package instructions. Stir constantly.
2. Add the lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
3. Remove the lemon peel and put half of the polenta in each dish.
4. Top with a handful of arugula leaves, Parmesan shavings and drizzle with a little bit more of olive oil. Serve immediately.