- 1 bunch of kale
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Chilli powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175°C.
2. Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Wash and dry the kale thoroughly.
4. Using a knife, remove the leaves of the kale from the stems and cut into medium pieces.
5. Drizzle the kale with olive oil and the other ingredients (salt, pepper, paprika, chilli powder). Massage the leaves by hand for around 2 minutes to ensure all leaves are well seasoned.
6. Place on the baking tray, but allow space between the leaves.
7. Bake for around 10 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown.