Ingredients for 2 people:
- 500ml unsweetened almond milk (I buy this one)
- 100g oats
- 200g coconut yogurt (this is my favourite one)
- 1 banana
- Handful of almonds
- Maple syrup
- Ground cinnamon
1. Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and add the oats. Stir intermittently for around 5 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat, cover the saucepan with a tablecloth and wait for around 5 more minutes until the porridge thickens.
3. While the porridge is resting, cut the banana and crush the almonds.
4. Put the porridge in two bowls, add the banana and the yogurt and top with maple syrup and cinnamon.