Ingredients for 2 people:
- 200g spaghetti (or your favourite pasta)
- 50g walnuts
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 1 big spring onion (or 2/3 if they are small)
- 50g arugula
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Finely chop the spring onion and the garlic.
2. Half the tomatoes and roughly chop the walnuts.
3. Sauté over medium heat the tomatoes with a tablespoon of olive oil for around 2 minutes. Then, add the onion and the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
4. In the meantime, boil the pasta with water and salt according to the instructions.
5. When the pasta is cooked, add it to the frying pan with the rest of the ingredients. Add the walnuts and half of the arugula. Sauté for an additional minute.
6. Place the pasta in the dishes and top with the other half of the arugula, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.