Ingredients for 2 people:
- 150g baby spinach
- 50g arugula
- ½ avocado
- ½ mango
- Candied pumpkin seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
1. Peel and cut the avocado and the mango, then keep aside.
2. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt.
3. Place the baby spinach and the arugula on the dishes you want to use.
4. Top with the avocado and mango chunks.
5. Add the vinaigrette and sprinkle with few pumpkin seeds.