Ingredients for 2 people:
- 200g pasta*
- 200ml cream
- 400g mushrooms* (I used chestnut mushrooms)
- 60g speck
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
*The pasta used and the mushrooms chosen are completely depending on your preferences.
1. Cut the speck into small strips.
2. Sauté the speck over medium heat with a tablespoon of olive oil until golden, keep aside.
3. Clean and cut the mushrooms.
4. Sauté the garlic and mushrooms for around 10 minutes or until all water has evaporated.
5. In the meantime, cook the pasta according to instructions making sure that it is "al dente".
6. When the mushrooms are cooked, add back the speck and pour in the cream. Cook for around one minute.
7. Finally add the drained pasta and toss well to make sure all flavours are blended.
8. Serve immediately and top with Parmesan cheese.