Ingredients for 6 popsicles:
- 170g passion fruit pulp
- 230g raspberries
- 230g kiwi, peeled and chopped
- Simple syrup (50% water / 50% sugar)
1. Blend the raspberries and the kiwi, separately.
2. Try the three fruit purees and add syrup to taste. The sweetness of the fruit will depend on the type you use and the quality. You should try as you make the puree, as it could be that you do not need any syrup at all.
3. Distribute the passion fruit pulp into the 6 pops moulds. Try to put the same amount in each of them. Leave the popsicles in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. When the first layer is frozen, add the raspberry puree, again try to put the same quantity in each mould. Freeze for 1 hour.
5. Add the last layer and keep in the freezer for at least 8 hours before eating.