Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 350ml double cream
- 200g good quality white chocolate*
- Fresh raspberries to decorate
*I used a white chocolate with vanilla. You can use plain white chocolate and add a few drops of vanilla extract if you wish.
1. Chop the white chocolate.
2. Pour 100ml of cream into a saucepan and bring to boil and remove from the heat.
3. Add the chocolate into the hot cream and stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Allow the mix to cool down to room temperature.
4. Whip the remaining 250ml of cream until soft peaks form.
5. Fold the chocolate mix into the whipped cream.
6. Spoon into dessert glasses and put into the fridge for at least 2 hours.
7. Before serving, decorate with a few raspberries.