Ingredients for 2 people:
- 40g toasted sesame seeds
- 120g soba noodles
- 2 spring onions
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
1. Boil the soba noodles according to packet instructions (normally around 4-6 minutes) with water and a pinch of salt. Drain them and plunge into iced water.
2. In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, honey and oil.
3. Slice the spring onions.
4. Add the spring onions and the noodles to the bowl with the dressing and mix all together.
5. Finally, add the sesame seeds.