Ingredients for 2 glasses:
- 4oz good quality pisco
- 2oz simple syrup (50% sugar / 50% water)*
- 2oz fresh lime juice (around 2 limes)
- 2 egg whites
- Few drops angostura bitters
*To make the syrup, you simply need to bring the water to boil and add sugar. When the sugar is totally dissolved, allow the syrup to cool down completely.
1. Place the glasses into the fridge or freezer.
2. Pour the pisco, lime juice, egg whites and ice into a shaker.
3. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
4. Remove the glasses from the freezer/fridge and pour the mix through a sieve into the glasses.
5. Serve with a few drops of angostura bitters on top.