Ingredients for 2 people:
- 250g cooked beluga lentils
- ¼ red onion (or ½ if the onion is small)
- 2 carrots
- ½ clove of garlic, minced
- Few mint leaves
- Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Prepare the vinaigrette with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey and a pinch of salt.
2. Cut the onion and, using a peeler or a mandoline, cut the carrot in stripes.
3. Add in a bowl the carrot, onion, minced garlic and the vinaigrette and mix well. Allow to rest for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
4. After the vegetables have rested, add the lentils and the chopped mint.