- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 400g of roasted vegetables*
- Black olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dried oregano
*I used one red bell pepper, half an aubergine and one onion, but you can adapt this recipe to your own taste. To roast the vegetables, you need to pre-heat the oven to 200 °C (grill and fan function) and roast the vegetables until soft. The aubergine and the onion take around 1 hour and the pepper around 30 minutes. Please let me know if you need advice on the cooking times of your favourite vegetables!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Roll out the pastry, extent into a tray and pinch the pastry with a fork.
3. Cut the roasted vegetables into strips.
4. Extend on top of the pastry the strips of vegetables, the olives and dress with a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Bake for around 20minutes or until the edges of the pastry are slightly golden.
6. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool down for around 5 minutes.
7. When cold, add the anchovies, another tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with the oregano.