Ingredients for 2/3 people:
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 600ml chicken stock
- 200ml fat-free plain yogurt
- ½ lemon (zest and juice)
- White pepper
- Pomegranate seeds
1. Blend the avocados, stock, yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest until smooth.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with cling film and put in the fridge. The soup should be chilled for at least one hour before serving.
4. Serve in bowls and decorate with the pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley.
Recipe adapted from the most amazing book of Mexican cuisine Mexico the Cookbook