Ingredients for 2 people:
- 250g cooked and drained chickpeas
- 300g of fresh spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
1. Sauté the spinach over medium heat with a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt for around 5 minutes until tender.
2. Remove the spinach from the frying pan, drain if any water is left and keep aside.
3. Chop the cloves of garlic.
4. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the frying pan and sauté the garlic over low heat until lightly golden. Add the chickpeas and one tablespoon of paprika and cook for around 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the spinach and a pinch of salt and cook for around 2 more minutes.