This is my very first post! I am starting with thousands of thoughts and tons of excitement a new challenge, which I hope all of you will like. “Ideas for moments” is a place where I intend to present recipes that all of you can cook and share with your loved ones. Life is just made of moments, so let´s enjoy them!
- 250g of Padrón peppers
- 6 eggs
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them in very thin slices, fry them in a frying pan with a generous amount of olive oil. Make sure not to have too many potato slices in the same frying pan at the same time. Take the potatoes out of the pan and keep aside in a dish with kitchen foil underneath (to absorb any excess oil).
2. Whisk the eggs and add salt.
3. Mix the beaten eggs with the fried potatoes and pour into the frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
4. When cooked on one side (no liquid remains on the surface), turn the tortilla and cook it on the other side. Keep aside.
5. In a frying pan, with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, sauté the Padrón peppers for around 5 minutes.
6. Present the tortilla with the peppers on top.