Ingredients for 2/3 people:
- 180g extra firm tofu
- 100g green beans
- 100g broccoli
- 2 pak choi
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 200g mushrooms (variety)
- Fresh ginger
- Soy sauce
- Vegetable broth
- Olive oil (not extra virgin)
1. Cut the tofu into medium-size dices and soak them in soy sauce for around 1 hour.
2. Chop the onion finely and grate the desired amount of ginger. Sauté until the onion is slightly golden, remove from the frying pan and keep for later.
3. Take the tofu pieces from the soy sauce, soak them in a whisked egg mixture and fry until golden brown. Remove pieces from the frying pan and place them on a plate laid with kitchen towels to remove any excess oil.
4. Cut the mushrooms into bite-sized pieces and sauté them. When they are slightly sautéed, add back the onion and ginger, followed by green beans.
5. Stir and add the vegetable broth. The broth should cover the vegetables, but you can modify the amount.
6. After a couple of minutes, add back the tofu dices and pour part of the soy sauce used for the tofu into the saucepan.
7. Finally, add the pak choi and the broccoli stems and stir until cooked. If you like your vegetables slightly crunchy, do not cook for more than five minutes.
This delicious recipe has been inspired by No más — de mamá